When Abe Rescued Me I Was Afraid of Heights
. . . but Holding Him Made Me Feel Safe!
A Guardian Angel’s Rescue: 5-Year-Old’s Perspective on Firefighter’s Heroic Save
Witness the emotional story of a 5-year-old girl and her grandmother who were saved from a towering inferno by Firefighter Abraham Miller, their “Guardian Angel.” Through their eyes, experience the harrowing rescue and the heartfelt reunion with their savior.
You can see the entire video here.FDNY Firefighter Abraham G. Miller
What A Blast
I had a blast and so did my family. Thanks again for the wonderful dinner last month.
- Fast-tracked inspections claim removed from FDNY ageism lawsuit
- FASNY pushes back on OSHA’s proposed changes to Fire Brigades Standard
- Texas town engulfed by largest wildfire in state's history
- Calif. fire camp introduces young women to fire service careers
- Li-ion battery fire destroys shuttle buses in San Diego airport parking garage
- FEMA Bulletin Week of February 27, 2024
- FEMA Bulletin Week of February 20, 2024
- FEMA Bulletin Week of February 13, 2024
- CORRECTED: FEMA Bulletin Week of February 6, 2024
- FEMA Bulletin Week of February 6, 2024